This site is for health and research workers across the spectrum of health contexts, training/qualifications and years of experience; from those working within the community research context, at regional community health centres, or within larger hospital settings. Some of the resources therefore may be more relevant to specific health worker contexts than others, and where possible we will highlight any specific areas with an identified tag – FW=Field Workers, HW=Health Workers.
- Sign up as a member.
- Once signed up you will be a member of the Global Health Network community and have access to a range of resources and activities on other member sites, online training courses and resources, and a professional development scheme.
- Access any of the free eLearning courses available through the Global Health Training Centre on a wide range of topics including:
- The Practice and Ethics of Participatory Visual Methods for Community Engagement
- Research Ethics
- Improving your Intercultural Competence
- Visit the Resources and Training tab for articles, reports, training, tools and templates, and information relevant for Connect members.
- Join a discussion group or contribute a blog post via Community.
- If you have any suggestions for future resources or improvements to the site, feel free to email the coordinator at CONNECT_info@oucru.org.