The Connect steering committee consists of individuals from OUCRU in Vietnam, KEMRI in Kenya, and The Global Health Network in the UK.
More details are available by clicking on the name of each individual member.
- Dr Mary Chambers – Head of Public Engagement, Oxford University Clinical Research Unit (OUCRU), Viet Nam
- Sassy Molyneux – Associate Professor employed by Oxford University, UK, based at the Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) – Wellcome Trust Research Programme (KWTRP) Kenya
- Noni Mumba – Head of Community Engagement Platform, KEMRI Wellcome Trust Research Programme (KWTRP), Kenya.
- Trudie Lang – Professor of Global Health Research; Head of the Global Health Network and Senior Research Scientist in Tropical Medicine, Nuffield Department of Medicine, Oxford, UK.
- Jaom Fisher – Research Enrichment Manager, PCE Unit, Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Vietnam.